I am writing about the impact of the Covid19 pandemic on our planned activities this year.

As of today Sea-Change will cancel all charters until further notice.

We will continue to fit out the barge and will resume operations as soon as possible, and hope this will enable us to reschedule.

Deposits will be repaid where requested.

This decision has not been taken lightly but in the interests of everyone’s safety there is no other choice.

We wish you all the best during this difficult time and hope to see you all again as soon as is possible.

Hilary Halajko,  Chair of Trustees