Sea-Change is an Approved Activity Provider for the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and offers the 5 day Residential section to those working towards their Gold Award.
The aim of the residential is to inspire you through a constant involvement with people you don’t know, who are usually from different backgrounds and bring alternative views to the challenges you will face.
Our five day residential broadens your experiences by empowering you to make a difference in a team. There are dates throughout the season. Please click here for our itinerary and a typical programme.
Through completing the Residential section you will:
- Meet people
- Develop the confidence to thrive in an unfamiliar environment
- Build new relationships and show concern for others
- Work as part of a team towards shared goals
- Accept responsibility for themselves and others
- Develop communication skills and effective coping mechanisms
- Develop respect and understanding for others
- Show initiative
- Develop the skills and attitudes to live and work with others
Please contact us for booking information
If you are not working towards your DofE but would like to join us to undertake traditional seamanship training please make contact.