Trinity House Journal Features Sea-Change

Trinity House Flag

The safety of shipping and the well-being of seafarers have been the prime concerns of Trinity House since being incorporated by Royal Charter in 1514.

The Trinity House Maritime Charity made a generous contribution towards the build of Blue Mermaid and has now featured us on pages 24 and 25 of their house journal Flash. Read it here.

The grant was awarded during a reception aboard SB Lady Daphne in St Katharine Docks, as reported here at the time.

Comments are closed.